Pages

2.3.11

late working in the studio...

I am wondering, wondering, wondering, wondering and wondering many things
today in my studio and on the way home, about my design, future,
and myself.... I am not stressful, just on a big wave of concerns.

Then my lovely classmate gave me a chocolate!
This is my first creme egg in my entire life, it is really tasty, thanks!
You know, how much one tasty food makes my concerns trivial matters.

I am not avoiding to face the matters,
but just for a while, being away from them.

Things have always starts and ends, and always come together with concerns.
Concerns seem bigger at the beginning and the ending, and never disappear.
I love concerns and happenings, because they enrich my life,
also I love to enjoy them with my lovely friends.
Am I doing here? not enough??