Pages

9.9.11

long summer holiday - Saint Petersburg, Russia

Finally we got a flight from Wien to Saint Petersburg, Russia.
We were so scared to get there, because we do not speak any Russian,
and still we typically thought it was still very dangerous city.
However, unexpectedly, it was fine as long as you travel with care.



I do not know where to write about the trip in Russia. As you know, the country is such a huge, so I encountered so many things and customs I had not met before.



in Saint Petersburg, it was a beautiful water front city.
The river, cannel and boats are everywhere.




















my favorite building...
I have never thought this kind of building stands in Russia! Those domes remind me of Indian or Turkish buildings!



everywhere, huge space, buildings, and the sky....












leaving for Moscow by over-night train....